This Data Protection Policy governs our processing of all personal data provided to us via the Security Bookers website, our offices and other websites. You are asked to please read it carefully.
If you do not agree with our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
Security Bookers is a licensed security company and complies with all the provisions of the PSA. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect? How will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our security services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for security jobs;
- To market our, full range of security services to you;
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website when you log on to make enrich your personal online experience);
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you;
- To answer your questions and enquiries;
- To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners;
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy;
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
Where will my information be held? Where will it be accessible from?
The personal information that you provide to us (including sensitive personal information) may be accessible by Security Bookers, clients, and the third parties specified above.
How do I find out what information you hold? Can I amend, modify or require my information to be deleted? Can I unsubscribe to your services?
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us at email@example.com
How long will you hold my information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Sending us information over the internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
How we collect and aggregate information about visitors to our websites
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site.
Cookies are used on our website to remember your login to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track campaigns and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our website.
The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- Your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- Your email address including first name and surname;
- Device screen size;
- Device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- Geographic location (country only);
- Preferred language used to display the webpage.
Our servers automatically record information which is created upon using the website:
- Referring domain;
- Pages visited;
- Geographic location (country only);
- Preferred language used to display the webpage;
- Date and time when website pages were accessed;
We will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how Google Analytics collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the processing of the above data and by the third parties used by Security Bookers in accordance with our respective privacy policies.
Links to other websites